WE’RE READY TO BUILD OUR ADMINISTRATIVE TEAM!
Do you enjoy working with people and being part of a dynamic team? Are you looking for a rewarding career with a steady salary, flexible hours and plenty of variety? Do you have modern office skills, a positive attitude, and an enthusiasm for helping others?
If you answered “yes”, keep reading! If you know someone who would be great for this position, please share this with them!
The Keller Williams Memorial Team is growing, and we are in immediate need of a full-time business center administrator/receptionist! This is a salaried position with a starting base of $28,000 to $32,000, depending on your experience and what you bring to the table. We also provide training, benefits and the opportunity for profit sharing. If you have excellent “people skills” and receptionist experience, we’ll train you on the rest!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to manage, organize, and execute events and projects on schedule.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products to include Excel and Publisher.
- Technological ability to learn the use of KW systems and tools.
- Strong presentation skills and comfort with speaking to groups.
- Resourceful and helpful, with a strong urge to help others.
- A high level of empathy and consideration.
- Great at developing personal relationships.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and take initiative.
- Effective listening skills.
- Professional appearance.
This is a true career position with an opportunity for future growth. The more you’re willing to learn and do, the farther you’ll go!
The Keller Williams Memorial Team has a proud history in Houston, and we work hard to ensure that our clients are happy. When we help our clients buy or sell a home, they succeed, and so do we! It’s that simple. As our business administrator/receptionist, you’ll be at the controls of our busy office, helping us provide our clients with the very best in service and real estate sales performance.
Some opportunities only knock once, and we need to fill this position ASAP! Apply in person at our KW Memorial Office between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:30 pm. We are located at 950 Corbindale Road, Suite 100, Houston, TX 77024. Please, no phone calls, faxes for emails inquiring about this position. (This is why we need a Business Administrator/Receptionist!) Thank you!